February 20, 2012

last week.

I was looking through the pictures on my phone last night and I seem to have documented much of the week on my iphone.  I know true photographers like my bro Craig cringe at the ease of taking these pictures. The care and time he takes, using what is now an 'old school' film camera, only clicking a few images, then spending time in his homemade dark room using skill and technique to produce wonderful photographs. 
Now it seems everyone can be a photographer by merely touching a button on their phone to capture an image and another button to add a filter that would otherwise take talent to produce. But there is no denying that these are fun to take and often easier to capture these everyday moments with this little device instead of lugging around my big camera. 
So I will try to embrace both. 
Continue to learn about my Canon camera and attempt to stay in manual mode as much as I can. And also go snap-happy with my iphone pics and enjoy all the little moments it captures throughout our day.

valentines
valentine treats for travis
4 month check up and loving the sound of the little heartbeat
joining g for naptime
an indecisive moment at the fabric district in downtown l.a.
sunday morning in malibu



fun at the brentwood country mart