September 15, 2013

rolling on by.

Hello!!!
My it has been a long time since I've checked in. Three months have past since I've visited this little space here and I just realized yesterday that I have missed documenting the moments from our little home in this part of the world.  Summer days, lovely days, crazy days, messy days, busy days, lazy days.  Taking the time to reflect on the sweet moments of the day and recording them on here reminds me how blessed we are.  Little moments that are often missed in the midst of our daily routine. And oh the many moments we have enjoyed these past few months. Our summer spent in Canada, Vincent learning to walk, the cousins together, Vincent turning one, adventures in Ellicottville, road trips to Vegas, George starting Kindergarten. I don't think I ever posted pictures of our Europe travels back in May either. Wow, how thankful I am for all of these experiences. Despite not checking in on the computer, I've still been snapping lots of photos, including the weekly ones of the boys which I must update on here. I can't wait to make an album of these photos at the end of the year.
And so along with the other routines that come when September arrives, I am happy to take the time to be back checking in here. A way to share the moments that happen within George's Haus, across the miles. A way to keep track of all the happy moments as the days roll on by!